Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default SRK-Priyanka sizzle at Zee Cine Awards in Macau

Follow us on Social Media

The beautiful island of Macau was coloured in a different hue when the Bollywood stars took over the city on Saturday. The gala night that bedazzled with Bollywood fraternity made the city look all the more spectacular. With superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra taking over the stage at the Zee Cine Awards, the excitement doubled over.

King Khan and Piggy Chops hosted the show, and SRK got a warm welcome by his fans in Macau with a thunderous applause. And, Shah Rukh reciprocated the much love with same fervor and zeal.

Apart from co-hosting the show, Priyanka and SRK even danced to the tunes of Don 2 making the audience sway to their chemistry. While Katrina Kaif, Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor made the fans go gaga.

Katrina sizzled on the stage with her Chikni Chameli act. And, Ranbir and Shahid enthralled the audience with their performance on the popular song ‘Chahe koi muje jungle kahe’.

Meanwhile, SRK reached Macau with wife Gauri on Friday afternoon. He indulged in some chit-chat with his fans at Hongkong Airport and Macau Ferry Arrival. Apart from him, the ‘Ooh la la’ girl Vidya Balan also reached Macau. She practiced her dance steps on Friday afternoon for her performance, like her other Bollywood friends. Even Katrina, Ranbir, Shahid and Priyanka worked hard to match their steps for the final gala night.

The stage came alive with the backdrop of Macau that was set fro the award function in the Venetian Hotel.

“Since I am hosting the show, doesn’t mean that I don’t want the awards. I like audience appreciation as much as I like awards. In fact, if I go back without winning an award, then my kids get upset with me”.

However, he appreciated his fans for their constant support and love.
    ...being a human...