Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sanjay Dutt calls Sky "rude, ill-behaved" and More

Follow us on Social Media

Bigg Boss season 5 created a lot of hype and hoopla in the media but it failed to impress the fans and never managed to vroom ahead in the race of TRPs. Well, we hope Colors will put the right brains together in the next season. But host Sanjay Dutt, is still miffed with Akashdeep Saigal aka Sky for his ill behaviour in the house of scandals.

Sanju baba, who is all set to storm the celluloid as Kancha Cheena in Karan Johar’s Agneepath this Friday (26 January 2012), told .com that he too was supposed to enter the house during Christmas with Salman Khan, but decided against it as Sky was “behaving like an idiot with Siddharth Bhardwaj and others.”

“He is a rude guy and we have seen how he behaved in the house. I also wanted to go in but could not as there was too much dirt around,” Dutt went on to say. He also shared with us that he considered the contestants as his younger brothers and sisters and chided them “sweetly” whenever they made any mistake.

Okay, we get that. But what about the episode when Salman threatened to deal with Sky once he is out of the house? “It must have happened in the heat of the moment.”

May be, may be, we won’t argue on that. But this is what the muscular hunk had to say about his experience in Bigg Boss, “It was wonderful connecting with such a large number of audiences. I believe after the show, their love and respect for me have increased.”

However, he got a bit miffed when asked his comments on the opinion of certain sections of the media that he did not manage to click and connect with the viewers. “Is it so? For I have been given a different picture. I was shown very good ratings by Endemol (production house) and Colors. I also got many phone calls and e-mails and my wife also read lots of positive reaction on Twitter as well.”

Finally, he bid adieu by clearing the air about Bigg Boss being rigged. “As long as I was there, it was a clean game, there were no messages going in etc. I am a straight guy and had there been any hanky panky, I would have spilled the beans by now.”

Well, Sanju baba, we trust you. Have a great year ahead!!!
    ...being a human...