Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Cody Rhode's Intercontinteal Championship reign

Follow us on Social Media

Cody Rhode's Intercontinteal Championship reign

Cody Rhodes' Intercontinteal Championship reign is longer than i thought it was gonna be 5 months are you serious i mean i think i speak for evreyone we want a new champ cody has had his push for a champ he can have a match aginst booker t or goldust at wrestlemania WE WANT A NEW CHAMP!!!! like Ted DiBiase, Mason Ryan, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Disagree. I think the longer he holds it the better off the title becomes. Rhodes is up there with the bext of WWE currently and is easily in the top 4/5 on Smackdown. Having him hold it for a while does actually bring some credibility to the title that was held by the likes of Ezekiel Jackson (rubbish champion), Wade Barrett (good wrestler but never defended the damn thing properly). Rhodes is also the best guy to hold the belt atm as there is no-one anywhere near him in the mid-card, but he's not up to the WHC picture (imo) yet.

I'm fine with Rhodes holding the belt until after WM in all honesty, I'd like to see him get a more involved feud with someone though (really did not see the point in the Orton feud... Orton was never gonna go for the belt, which meant the fact he was IC Champ was just a coincidence).

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post

Cody Rhodes' Intercontinteal Championship reign is longer than i thought it was gonna be 5 months are you serious i mean i think i speak for evreyone we want a new champ cody has had his push for a champ he can have a match aginst booker t or goldust at wrestlemania WE WANT A NEW CHAMP!!!! like Ted DiBiase, Mason Ryan, Sheamus, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel.
    Agree..

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

agreed.

T

Quote Originally Posted by skorsis View Post
    disagree. I think the longer he holds it the better off the title becomes. Rhodes is up there with the bext of wwe currently and is easily in the top 4/5 on smackdown. Having him hold it for a while does actually bring some credibility to the title that was held by the likes of ezekiel jackson (rubbish champion), wade barrett (good wrestler but never defended the damn thing properly). Rhodes is also the best guy to hold the belt atm as there is no-one anywhere near him in the mid-card, but he's not up to the whc picture (imo) yet..
    this

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

The Intercontinental champtionship title isn't prestigious enough for Sheamus though. Other than that, I agree too for sure - And you can't say that Rhodes is defending it well as WWE has only given one good opponent which is Booker. We really should see some more Interconential Championship matches - atleast in the next PPV!
    Respect

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

Agree...........

T

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    The Intercontinental champtionship title isn't prestigious enough for Sheamus though. Other than that, I agree too for sure - And you can't say that Rhodes is defending it well as WWE has only given one good opponent which is Booker. We really should see some more Interconential Championship matches - atleast in the next PPV!
    Agree.
    But he should keep the belt.
    imo, he should lose the belt to Drew McIntyre, when he has a strong character built again...