Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Is Hrithik following SRK’s footsteps?

Follow us on Social Media

Hrithik Roshan, like any other star, is known for his hard work and passion for films. The actor has given many hits like Koi Mil gaya, Krrish, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai and many more. Now, with the sequel of Krrish 2, the challenge for Hrithik has grown two folds. The actors is leaving no stone unturned to make the film success.

He is getting a perfectly toned body. He has lost a lot of weight due to his bad health and Krish 2 preparations. Well, while listeining to this weight loss thing, a thought stuck in our mind and the first question that came to mind was, Is Hrithik following SRK? Hrithik is a good friend of SRK and during Ra.One, SRK had also lost a lot of weight in order to get the right look and so that the costume of G.One suited him best.

When asked about his weight loss, Hrithik said, "This has taken three years of my life. I am happy that the script is good, it is a difficult one but I have managed to do it nicely. My dad and I have worked hard and now, when we see it we realise that it has turned out really well. At the end of this month, I have 81 days to get in action and shape. I have lost a lot of weight. My waist was 36, but now it has come down to 29. I am sure it will help me look good in the film and also will help me cure my back pain because less weight means less back pain. And the body also feels great, you feel healthy and fit."

Well, we are sure Duggu will do a mind blowing job, as he did in Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish.
    ...being a human...