Hot Member

Default Koena Mitra refuses to strip for Hollywood

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood beauty Koena Mitra is spending half of her time in abroad shooting for her second Hollywood movie Dark Romace that has her romancing three men. The Apna Sapna Money Money actor is okay with bold scenes she refuses to bare all. “Nudity and love-making scenes are no big deal in the West. But I’m an Indian. I know my parents will sit and watch the film with me. So no nudity for me, ever,” she asserts.

Karan Armstrong’s Dark Romance is her second Hollywood venture after The Story Of Naomi produced by Michael Hirshenson of Harry Met Sally fame.

Koena admits it was a long wait for her debut English movie Nothing Happens Overnight, “I had to be really patient, go through endless training. It took four months to bag The Story Of Naomi and Dark Romance followed. With Karan I’m doing another film that’s still untitled,”

The actor who turns 28 today, is back in India on a short visit and missing her parents on her birthday.

“I haven’t spent it with them in years,” she sighs. “My dad’s birthday is the next day so it would have been so much fun had they been around. I will go to Siddhivinanak temple, I always do.”

Koena has jetted back to Mumbai from Los Angels after a week-long schedule of Dark Romance and goes back on January 17 for the second schedule. “There will be schedules through the year before we wrap up the film,” she informs.

The actor admits she is venturing into production but chooses to remain tight-lipped till she is ready to announce her first production. She promises, ” Once everything is in place, I’ll talk about it.”
    Last edited by Lutan; 01-11-2012 at 01:55 AM.

edit :-