Default Sangram Singh was offered Veena's Swayamvar

Follow us on Social Media

Currently seen in Star Plus' Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle,the actor believes Swayamvar... isn't meant for him...

Sangram Singh, one of the contestants on Star Plus' Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle was offered to be a part of Imagine's Swayamvar Season 4 - Veena Ka Vivaah, as one of the contestants.

Sangram told us, " Yes, I was offered the show and also a huge amount to participate. I have done a show with Rakhi Sawant and Veena Malik and they are my friends and that's the reason I was offered the show. But I refused as I am with Payal and I don't think the show is meant for me. I have done reality shows in the past but this show is not meant for me."

But which contestant in such a type of reality show is real,"I can't be fake, if you see Survivor you'll know. I am frank about my relationship with Payal. And so, frankly speaking the Swayamvar is not meant for me."

Sangram has done a couple of reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi and 100% De Dana Dan.

Retired Staff

Thanks for the news..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Angels
    Location my own beautifuL worLd =)