Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Maryada Lekin Kab Tak to end on 25th Jan!

Follow us on Social Media

After reports of Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak? being under keen observation, the show finally sees its end...

Tellybuzz was the first to report on Star Plus' Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak? being under the scrutiny of the channel due to its dipping TRPs. The latest input suggests that the show will go off air later this month.

A source from the set informs, "Yes,it's now official that the show is going off air on 25th of this month. The cast and crew is very upset with this development."

Though there were reports that the leads, Riddhi Dogra Vashisth and RaQesh Vashisth were keen on leaving the show, it now seems that they too are upset with the latest news.

We contacted Ridhi Dogra who insists, "I am glad that I was a part of this show as I know that there can be no other show like Maryaada on the small screen. I am happy that I was associated with this show. Only the cast and crew can understand what this show means to us. I promise my fans that whichever show I do next, I will give it my best."

RaQesh Vashisth, too updated his status on one of the social networking sites.

And with this the curtains close…

...being a human...