Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Deepika turns 26--jAN 05

Follow us on Social Media

Deepika Padukone is ecstatic about turning 26 today.

The reasons: she got her first birthday wish from none other than Salman Khan, she’s celebrating the day in her new house with family, and, she has the day off.

“It was really sweet of Salman. He was actually the first person to have

wished me and that too three days in advance,” says the actor, who is on a break after finishing a hectic 50-day shooting schedule in South Africa for Saif Ali Khan’s upcoming production.

She recently shifted from Bandra in Mumbai to her new apartment in Prabhadevi, but she clears that it isn’t from beau Siddharth Mallya. “I gifted myself a new house last year, and I am still immersed in enjoying the moment,” she says.

So, the party plans? “I’ve not planned anything fancy … I’ll be spending time with my family and friends.” What about that one special birthday wish? “Let that be a secret,” she chooses.

happy birthday

...being a human...

Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Happy Birthday Deepika!

Bollywood Hotness* Deepika Padukone turns 26 today!

The busy actress finally took time out, for her birthday celebrations. If reports are true, we hear that she and her family will celebrate the day at the new plush pad in Worli, Mumbai, Deepika recently bought.

Deepika is looking forward to the days with family and close friends, besides munching on some homemade food, preferably south Indian.

Friends and colleagues from Bollywood have been wishing Deepika Padukone a happy birthday on Twitter.

“Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Love. Love. Karthik. Karthik,” Farhan Akhtar, her Karthik Calling Karthik co-star wished her.

“Happy bday babe… Have a super year!!!xoxoxo!” wrote Priyanka Chopra.

“Happy birthday most beautiful, get back soon we miss u. Love always,” Arjun Rampal tweeted.

“Here is wish one of my most favorite co stars and dearrrr friend a very happy and jovial, filled with love, birthday! Loads of love to you and a lot of blessing. Keep smiling always,” wrote Neil Nitin Mukesh, Deepika’s co-star from Lafangey Parindey.

Deepika Padukone thanked everyone.

“Thank you all soo much for your love and wishes and making my birthday soo special…X,” she said.
    ...being a human...