Super Member www.desirulez.net

T

Cool Jericho Hypes Fozzy News, WWE Elimination Chamber

Follow us on Social Media

Jericho Hypes Fozzy News, WWE Elimination Chamber

- Chris Jericho says he has some big news on Fozzy coming soon. He wrote today:

“Huge Fozzy news to be announced very soon!!!! Gonna be a BIG year for the whole Fozzy family @fozzyrock”

- Triple H, Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk and Sheamus are the top stars in adverting for WWE’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Here’s the official blurb:

“Trapped by 11,000 feet of chain and 16 tons of cold steel, six WWE Superstars will have to endure one night of pure punishment to prove they are worthy of championship gold. Who will survive the Chamber? Don’t miss John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, and all your favorite Superstars at WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday, February 19, 8PM ET/5PM PT, live on Pay-Per-View.”

HBK Says He’ll Never Go On Another TV Show

- Shawn Michaels discussed his contract status with WWE in a video published this week on YouTube.

“I have a contract with WWE. It’s not a Legends contract, it’s not a wrestling contract. It’s just something special they gave me. That’s one of the ways I make a living,” Michaels said. “I will never end up going anywhere else. I won’t be wrestling somewhere else and I won’t be showing up on someone else’s TV show.”

Michaels added he’s open to a part-time role with WWE in the future. “I’m always hoping to come back and maybe do a semi-regular role behind-the-scenes. But, that’s all stuff that’s hard for me to say when that’s going to happen,” Michaels said.

Promotional Poster For Elimination Chamber, Jericho Added To WWE Roster

- The promotional poster for WWE’s annual Elimination Chamber has been released and it features Sheamus

- After his return on Monday’s RAW Supershow, WWE.com had added Chris Jericho to the RAW roster

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Jericho Hypes Fozzy News, WWE Elimination Chamber

- Chris Jericho says he has some big news on Fozzy coming soon. He wrote today:

“Huge Fozzy news to be announced very soon!!!! Gonna be a BIG year for the whole Fozzy family @fozzyrock”

- Triple H, Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk and Sheamus are the top stars in adverting for WWE’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Here’s the official blurb:

“Trapped by 11,000 feet of chain and 16 tons of cold steel, six WWE Superstars will have to endure one night of pure punishment to prove they are worthy of championship gold. Who will survive the Chamber? Don’t miss John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, and all your favorite Superstars at WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday, February 19, 8PM ET/5PM PT, live on Pay-Per-View.”

HBK Says He’ll Never Go On Another TV Show

- Shawn Michaels discussed his contract status with WWE in a video published this week on YouTube.

“I have a contract with WWE. It’s not a Legends contract, it’s not a wrestling contract. It’s just something special they gave me. That’s one of the ways I make a living,” Michaels said. “I will never end up going anywhere else. I won’t be wrestling somewhere else and I won’t be showing up on someone else’s TV show.”

Michaels added he’s open to a part-time role with WWE in the future. “I’m always hoping to come back and maybe do a semi-regular role behind-the-scenes. But, that’s all stuff that’s hard for me to say when that’s going to happen,” Michaels said.

Promotional Poster For Elimination Chamber, Jericho Added To WWE Roster

- The promotional poster for WWE’s annual Elimination Chamber has been released and it features Sheamus

- After his return on Monday’s RAW Supershow, WWE.com had added Chris Jericho to the RAW roster
    For The Post. Rep Points Added.
    Last edited by sshinde555; 01-05-2012 at 09:20 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

thanks

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

I hope the next PPV after Royal Rumble is Elimination Chamber because on germany's official Wwe site the have put up "No way Out" after Royal Rumble.

Source- de.wwe.com

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

nice sharing................

T

This belongs to the news section of the forum

Super Member www.desirulez.net

T

......Buddy..
    Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    For The Post. Rep Points Added.

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I hope the next PPV after Royal Rumble is Elimination Chamber because on germany's official Wwe site the have put up "No way Out" after Royal Rumble.

Source- de.wwe.com
    The Elimination Chamber is known as No Way Out in Germany.