Thread: Is wwe real?

Mr. Don

Default Is wwe real?

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys i am new to wwe. I am watching wwe from before some months. I want to know if its real or not.

Thanks

New Arrivals

T

WWE is predetermined, That means that a script is written for what's about to happen on every show. It's like a theatre. The matches, punches to the head, and kicks are fake, which is obvious, and who wins the match is scripted. But the serious moves like the powerbomb, being thrown off an ladder, thrown onto a table etc, has an impact and is considered real.

Hope this answers your question.

My personal mind on professional wrestling : It may be fake, predetermined, but let's face it, so are the movies that you watch and consider entertaining, I love the storylines and the way wrestlers play them out.

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

bro wwe is scripted.............

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

hardzy. Great ans..

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by hardzy View Post
    WWE is predetermined, That means that a script is written for what's about to happen on every show. It's like a theatre. The matches, punches to the head, and kicks are fake, which is obvious, and who wins the match is scripted. But the serious moves like the powerbomb, being thrown off an ladder, thrown onto a table etc, has an impact and is considered real.

My personal mind on professional wrestling : It may be fake, predetermined, but let's face it, so are the movies that you watch and consider entertaining, I love the storylines and the way wrestlers play them out.
    Agreed..

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Agreed...

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Agreed.