Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ali Zafar progresses to love-making scenes

Follow us on Social Media

Ali Zafar, the boy next door seems to have accepted the changing trend of Bollywood. While admitting that there are few intimate scenes in his new film, Ali Zafar insists that the kisses will not be the selling point of his film.

Love, Paris, New York revolves around a couple- Nikhil and Lalitha, who are poles apart. They meet in three different cities, over three time zones and that adds different shades to their characters and relationship.

“Since it is about two people falling in love and the natural progression that follows anywhere in the world, it will be a little more daring than my first two films. However, it won't have anything that's offensive, obscene or attention-seeking,” he assures.

“My personal conscience sets the limits, beyond which I would never venture. London, Paris, New York may be a love story about today's youth, but it won't have uninhibited kissing and love-making scenes. It's a film you can take your family to without having to squirm in your seat,” concludes the actor.
    ...being a human...