Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Salman Khan’s Birthday plans!

Follow us on Social Media

More than Salman Khan himself, his fans are keen on knowing how the superstar is planning to celebrate his birthday. By the way, Salman Khan will turn a year older tomorrow, i.e on 27th Dec.

Buzz has it that the actor who will turn 46 tomorrow, is planning to spend his day with family. He along with his family will leave for his farmhouse which is at Panvel in Navi Mumbai. Close friends may join.

A friend of the actor confirmed, “We are now going to Panvel on Monday to bring in Salman`s birthday on Tuesday. After that, we will head to Dubai for New Year.”

“Health wise it wasn`t a great year for Salman. So everybody feels that he should spend time with family on his birthday,” added the friend.

Salman will then head for Dubai where he is all set to face his arch rival, Shahrukh Khan. Both the Khans will be throwing their own party in Dubai.
    ...being a human...

T

Default Bollywood greets Birthday boy Salman Khan

As the eternal bachelor of Bollywood, Salman Khan, turns 46 today, his friends and well wishers from the industry wish him good health and prosperity.

"Happy birthday Pande ji," wrote his Dabangg co-star Sonakshi Sinha on the micro-blogging site Twitter.

Another from the Dabangg family, Sonu Sood, posted, "Wishing my bro Salman Khan a very happy birthday. Will see you today at the farmhouse bhai. Keep ruling.."

"Hey Salman, Here's wishing u a very very Happy Birthday! May all things wonderful big and small always come ur way. Love ya," tweeted friend Preity Zinta.

"Happy B'day bhaijaan.. Wish you great health and lots of love, see u soon. Love," wrote Aftab Shivdasani.

Dia Mirza posted, “Happy Birthday!!! May you continue to further your dreams and help others realize theirs... health, peace, happiness always."

“Happy birthday to one of the most misunderstood person I know Salman Khan. Happiness, health, wealth success, & lots of love,” wrote jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali.

Salman, who had two blockbusters in 2011 - Ready and Bodyguard, is reportedly having a small party with his close friends with his parents, brothers, sisters and close friends Mahesh Manjrekar and Shirish Kunder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    SALMAN

DESIRULEZ
    ...being a human...

T

Default Salman Khan’s grand Birthday bash!

Salman Khan’s 46th birthday was a grand affair and will remain a memorable one for most of the Bollywood celebrity invitees.

Tweets Mini Mathur, “Had a mad, crazy time at Tiger’s birthday yesterday!!”
    Actor Nikhil Dwivedi posted:“Salman Khan’s party was one of the warmest and coolest party that I’ve been to in a long time…and to see Govinda dance on the floor.. Magic!”

Salman’s Dabangg co star Sonu Sood flew in especially for the actors birthady party.

“Came from Hyderabad to Mumbai for Salman bhai’s birthday at 1 a.m. and now at 5 a.m. heading back to Hyderabad straight to the location for my shoot,” he posted on his Twitter page.

The party was held at his farmhouse, Arpita Farms, named after Salman’s sister.
    ...being a human...