Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sonam Kapoor talks about her Hollywood dreams

Follow us on Social Media

Her dad might be sharing screen space with Hollywood’s biggie Tom Cruise in their latest flick, but Sonam Kapoor is happy being a part of the Bollywood for the time being. On her visit to the office of to promote her upcoming film ‘Players’, Sonam spilled beans on the same and much more.

Sonam, who calls her dad quite lucky for bagging a role in one of Hollywood’s biggest project Mission Impossible 4, would herself some day want to work in Hollywood but not now. “I would love to work in Hollywood but things will happen only if someone offers me something”.

She further added, “Also, we have to audition for roles. And, the same process is being undertaken in Bollywood itself, so I would rather focus on films here right now”.

Though, Hollywood is a far-fetched dream for the actress right now, but she indeed enjoyed the company of Hollywood’s heartthrob Tom Cruise on his visit to India. “Tom is a gracious and a wonderful man. He meets people with affection and never disappoints his fans.”

And, it’s not just his looks which took her heart away, but Sonam learned a lot from the Heartthrob himself. “I love the way he handles people. He makes you understand that as a celeb it’s your job to be gracious and kind to your fan, no matter what mood you are in”.

Wells, let’s hope that Sonam tastes success with the release of her new film like her dad.
    ...being a human...

Retired Staff

Thanks for the news..