Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-08-2008, 08:25 AM #1
New additions to the dictionary After Sydney Test
New additions to the dictionary
Ponting: (n) (adj)
1. A substance, entity or a person of unquestionable integrity
2. An act of uncivilized behavior. [Also, see pontingness (n)]
Usage: He is a Ponting guy.
Bucknor: (n) (adj)
1. Temporary blindness leading to missing out on the obvious.
2. To be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
3. Situations leading to grave judgmental errors.
Usage: I feel bucknored by my boss; Life often throws a bucknor at you.
Benson: (n) (adj)
1. Something that legitimises a severe bucknor.
Usage: First they bucknored me and then they bensoned it! I am toast.
Also see bucknor