Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Aamir Khan feels Kiran Rao is a better actor than filmmaker?

Follow us on Social Media

Politically correct actor Aamir Khan wants his wife to play his lead actress in near future. Perhaps Aamir feels that his wife Kiran Rao can be a better actress than filmmaker after the debacle of Dhobi Ghaat.

Aamir left it to the media to read between the lines during the DVD launch of Dhobi Ghaat, "I think I should direct and Kiran should act, as she is a fantastic actress," said Aamir.

Aamir realised this fact while Kiran narrated a character from Dhobi Ghaat to him. According to Aamir, Kiran emoted it so well, with just the accurate emotions and expressions required, it seemed to him that the actor within Kiran was wanting to play it.

"The character of Yasmin, which is played by Kirti, had a UP dialect and flavour to it, but Kiran, during the narration got into the skin of the character so well that I asked her to do the character herself. I think Kiran is a better actor than me and I would like to work with Kiran. I hope one day we will get her to see on the Indian screen," elaborated Aamir.

As per sources, Dhobi Ghaat got critical aclaims, but was a huge disaster at the box office, which also raised several eyebrows of trade analyists all across. It is also believed that there were no buyers for the DVD rights, which is why the film took almost an year or so to release on video.

A humble Kiran concludes, "I love theatre and I am not particularly interested in films". So, Aamir get set to invest more without thinking about the returns.
    ...being a human...

Retired Staff

Thanks for the news..