Hot Member

Default Veena Malik to do a raunchy ‘Chhanno’ item song

Follow us on Social Media

Pakistani controversial model-actress who recently created furore with her strip act on FHM Magazine will be doing an item number for Akshaye Khanna-Shriya Saran starrer comedy ‘Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai’.

Veena will be seen grooving to the item song `Chhanno`, choreographed by Ahmed Khan and sung by Mamta Sharma of the `Munni Badnaam Hui` fame. After refusing numerous item song offers, Veena couldn’t say no to Chhanno because the song caught her fancy the moment she heard it.

In the ‘Channo’ song, Veena plays a dancer, who comes to Mumbai to entertain politicians through her sizzling and sensuous performance. Her moves and groves are super hot with a mind boggling costume and a nathani in her nose has added immensely to her look. ”

Nathani is very important ornament in Pakistan and it gives a very beautiful look. So on my request we added nathanito my look which is looking stunning” says Veena.

Earlier, Veena has shot for the item song in Riteish Deshmukh-Genelia D’Souza starrer, ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’ directed by Mandeep Kumar.

“Veena was never exposed to item songs; she can groove. I was sure she will do justice to the song by her brilliant performance. The song is shaping up very well and Veena has given a brilliant performance,” Director Rumy Jafry said.

‘Gali Gali Mein Chor Hai’ has been produced by Nitin Manmohan under the banner of One Up Entertainment Pvt Ltd. The film, which also stars ‘Fashion’ actress Mugdha Godse, will release on February 3, 2012.

edit :-