dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

T

Question Extreme Site Bug

Follow us on Social Media

Hello Founders,

This message is for founders only because they can only fix this bug i think i have told about this to hash. The bug is actually that i cant take special character user id in pvt chat in sb. Like for example I can't take Hash, Abhi, Mausam and many other ppl in pvt chat in sb because of this error and wen i try to take them in pvt i get this error Invalid Username Specified.
    So i request founders to fix this bug as soon as possible.

Note : I have tried all possible ways even hash also suggested me some ways but those too dont work even i took hash in Team viewer session to show this error then he looked over that. And hash know wat xactly my problem is so Founders contact hash about detail of my error.
    And i seen that this is the probs wid the group actually Like dazzlers or rocker or any1 lower to the rank of admin getting this error.

Regards
    Aditya
    Last edited by -=Hell=-; 12-22-2011 at 04:39 AM.

T

I think its your browser problem, try clearing cookies and history or trying different browsers might be helpful..

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

must be doing it wrong way i guess ... you click on the id on the sb then choose click to send private message is that how you doing it?

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

@solu when he clicks its takes him straight to the users profile page...

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

if you're trying to click on profile name and get private message option then it won't work for anyone regardless they have fancy username or no.. only mod or above has that option.

and yes member look up doesn't work .. may be ShoutBox does not support fancy letters.

we'll see whether to turn on other option for other groups through which private messages work on shoutbox.

T

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    if you're trying to click on profile name and get private message option then it won't work for anyone regardless they have fancy username or no.. only mod or above has that option.

and yes member look up doesn't work .. may be ShoutBox does not support fancy letters.

we'll see whether to turn on other option for other groups through which private messages work on shoutbox.
    yup criminal bro even i have tried wat solu and janu have told me abt bt none worked that's y i have asked hash to have a session of team viewer too see wat probs i m getting he have told me too fix that up widin 1 hour but still he havent fixed that.

If that is the probs wid special character ban special character in sb

T

as criminal said, shoutbox private message option is not for normal users, its for mods and ranks higher than that.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Janu View Post
    as criminal said, shoutbox private message option is not for normal users, its for mods and ranks higher than that.
    But this is not good in my view this should be given to all user that they can take any1 in pvt in sb atleast. what's bad in this thg?

T

thx to mr. solution24 my probs is solved so founder or any senior member can bin this topic and thx again solu

New Arrivals

T

Thanks for nice information share,.

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

Quote Originally Posted by Aryen366 View Post
    Thanks for nice information share,.
    You are welcome

T

Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    You are welcome