Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Bipasha Basu is scared of kissing!

Follow us on Social Media

The actress might have locked lips on-screen many a times, but Bipasha Basu is not too comfortable in getting intimate on the silver screen. On her visit to office to promote her upcoming film ‘Players’, Bipasha spilled beans on the same and much more.

The Bong beauty is all set to sizzle the silver screen in her red hot bikini and will be yet again seen in a bold avatar in her next film ‘Players’. She is quite happy with her bold image,but it’s the kissing which makes her uncomfortable. “I am really scared of kissing on-screen. I have certain inhibitions when it comes down to locking lips”, she said.

When quizzed further on the same, clad in a white dress and a dark blue jacket, the actress said, “Kissing is a regular feature in films these days. But, I think that kissing is too intimate and I am still uncomfortable with it”.

Though the actress raised the temperatures with her hot quotient in films like ‘Jism’ and ‘Dhoom’, it’s yet too see if sexy Bipasha will be able to do the same with her upcoming film ‘Players’.
    ...being a human...