Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default My Observation Letter To WWE....

Follow us on Social Media

My Observation Letter To WWE....

Dear WWE

I love you. I really, truly do. I know everythnig is scripted. I know that it is all an act, however i still have much respect for everyone who puts their bodies on the line for the sake of entertainment. However, i have one complaint.

The Miz
    Randy Orton
    Wade Barrett
    CM Punk
    Zach Ryder
    Alberto Del Rio
    Dolph Ziggler
    Shaemus
    Triple H
    Alex Riley
    Daniel Bryan

what do all of these superstars have in common?

Come on

guess, go ahead.

okay i'll tell ya. THEY ALL WEAR UNDERWEAR. they are all running around in tighty whitey style tights. i cannot stand it. what happened to costumes? why are all the new superstars coming out wearing practically the same thing?

My favorite wrestlers are mankind, undertaker, kane, big boss man, sgt. slaughter, rey mysterio.

why?

Because they all had themes to their personality, and thier costumes helped show off their agenda and their persona. Lets Take Wade Barret for example. he has great in ring ability, but something about his personality just strikes me odd. i think if he had a costume to help his character, like for example he is a bare knuckle fighter, correct? well he should look like he is going in for a street fight. have his wrestling gear be jeans, boots and taped up hands. thats what a bare knuckle fighter looks like to me. not a faggy guy running around in underwear with a British accent.

To me, thats what wresting is all about, without the costumes all it would be is a bunch of guys playing around with each other in thier underwear, thus making the WWE the gayest company is U.S. history.

Who agrees with me?? Share Your opinions...

Please Add Rep Points If you Likes My Posts.
    Last edited by sshinde555; 12-21-2011 at 12:07 PM.

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    My Observation Letter To WWE....

Dear WWE

I love you. I really, truly do. I know everythnig is scripted. I know that it is all an act, however i still have much respect for everyone who puts their bodies on the line for the sake of entertainment. However, i have one complaint.

The Miz
    Randy Orton
    Wade Barrett
    CM Punk
    Zach Ryder
    Alberto Del Rio
    Dolph Ziggler
    Shaemus
    Triple H
    Alex Riley
    Daniel Bryan

what do all of these superstars have in common?

Come on

guess, go ahead.

okay i'll tell ya. THEY ALL WEAR UNDERWEAR. they are all running around in tighty whitey style tights. i cannot stand it. what happened to costumes? why are all the new superstars coming out wearing practically the same thing?

My favorite wrestlers are mankind, undertaker, kane, big boss man, sgt. slaughter, rey mysterio.

why?

Because they all had themes to their personality, and thier costumes helped show off their agenda and their persona. Lets Take Wade Barret for example. he has great in ring ability, but something about his personality just strikes me odd. i think if he had a costume to help his character, like for example he is a bare knuckle fighter, correct? well he should look like he is going in for a street fight. have his wrestling gear be jeans, boots and taped up hands. thats what a bare knuckle fighter looks like to me. not a faggy guy running around in underwear with a British accent.

To me, thats what wresting is all about, without the costumes all it would be is a bunch of guys playing around with each other in thier underwear, thus making the WWE the gayest company is U.S. history.

Who agrees with me?? Share Your opinions...

Please Add Rep Points If you Likes My Posts.
    totally agree.................

T

thanks sshinde555 bro..............

T

undertaker personality is better then all wwe wrestler...............

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Agree..

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Disagree. But I wonder if WWE agrees with you then EDGE maybe the happiest person to have retired. Because if he was still going on then WWE would make him wrestle nude as he is the Rated R superstar.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

you got kane now

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Absolutely, completely disagree. That style has been the same since WWF started. It's not gonna stop just because you in your narrow-mindedness think it's 'gay'. Grow up. Seriously.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Smile

absolutely right bro............

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Absolutely, completely disagree. That style has been the same since WWF started. It's not gonna stop just because you in your narrow-mindedness think it's 'gay'. Grow up. Seriously.
    Totally agree with you...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Carp ya beat me to it....granted I was going to be a bit more friendlier.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Carp ya beat me to it....granted I was going to be a bit more friendlier.
    But it's so silly :<

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

But it's so silly :<

T

trust me costumes make it gay not the other way around there are a few exceptions. i would think that it would be harder for the superstars to wrestle in street clothing. I mean really do you think a guy that wears some like this is straight? I mean if the Miz came out every night dressed like that we would never here the end of the gay jokes get over it if it offends you then go watch boxing and stop making a fool out of your self
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-27-2011 at 10:58 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.