Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Veena Malik still loves Ashmit Patel!

Follow us on Social Media

Pakistani actress Veena Malik, whose nude photos in a magazine had created rage in the whole country recently, made an appearance at Dailybhaskar office and got candid about her relationships and the recent controversy.
    When asked about her plans to enter the Swayamvar reality show this season, she said, “ I am hopeful that I will get my Mr. Right in Swayamvar. " Speaking her heart out, Veena said, “I liked Ashmit and he liked me too. We had a relationship, but it didn’t work. I still love him. But I have decided to move on as I believe in the institution of marriage and thus hopeful about the Swayamvar’.

Veena exclaimed that she still believes in love and wanted to give love another chance through the Swayamvar. She added, “I want a rich husband, who can take proper care of my needs”.

When asked about what qualities her future husband should possess, she said, “He should love me unconditionally and should not be in awe of my success and fame.”

It seems that though Veena is taking part in the Swayamvar, she can’t hide her feelings for Ashmit Patel. Wonder, whether Ashmit Patel would enter as a prospective match and surprise Veena? If that happens, we'll surely witness the mist interesting shaadi on the small screen!
    ...being a human...