Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default There is a new man in Veena Malik's life!

Follow us on Social Media

Veena Malik, the controversy queen has always managed to create news, so whether it's her relationship with Ashmit Patel, her nude photo shoot or much recently- her disappearing act, everything about this Pakistani actress has made news.

Veena created quite a scare by disappearing. While some said that she went off to Pakistan, some said that she was hospitalised, but now, there is a new twist of sorts in the story. Apparently, Veena has got a new man in her life, who picked her up from the sets on the day she went missing and then, that very gentleman dropped her at the Oakwood hotel.

When asked about the same, the lady herself confessed by saying, "I was very stressed and wanted to be left alone. I wanted to pamper myself, but due to my bad health I could not do it and called Ashmit to pick me up from the sets. But, Ashmit was going off to Delhi and couldn't make it. Then, I called a friend of mine, who came and picked me up and dropped me till Oakwood Hotel."

When quizzed about the new man in her life, Veena, in a heavy baritone added, "I don't want to take his name. I don't want to talk about my personal life. Right now, I am very stressed out due to my personal life and tensions in my family. My father is upset with me, I want to go and meet him and clear things. I want to tell him that I am not a bad girl, who would behave in an indecent manner and explain to him my profession and the industry."

She concluded by saying, "I accept that there was some sort of negligence on my part, but I am not responsible and answerable to the whole world. I called my PR, he didn't answer and later, I spoke to my mom and also to Ashmit and told them about my whereabouts."

Well, all's well that ends well, but we're just wondering who this newfound friend of Veena is?
    ...being a human...