• 4/5

9 42.86%
  • 5/5

11 52.38%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Rate WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs -2011

Follow us on Social Media

Well 4/5 based upon what I watched. I intentionally skipped the Divas match and the Henry/Show match. There will be a lot to talk about tomorrow on Raw. I'm actually at a loss as to predict what will happen next for almost everyone.

Low points: There is no way the Kelly Kelly match was good. I'm confident and I didn't even see it. The Henry/Show match must have been just like the previous ones *yawn*. Christian was not a part of the event. They made my favorite Diva (Alicia Fox) look like a bimbo, for no reason at all. The tag team match was up and down, but Air Boom retaining wasn't very pleasant to me. The crowd seemed deflated after popping so hard for Ryder and never recovered.

High points: The TLC match was a lot better than the crowd was willing to give it credit for. Del Rio's corner enziguri was amazing. The table spots were good and the handcuff spots really told an in match story. Ryder winning the USC was my mark-out moment of the night. It was a really good match, too, and I love the way Ziggler sold the Ruff Ryder. Barrett/Orton was solid. Rhodes/Booker was weird, but it looks like they have a plotline in place to explain it later and Cody was on fire tonight in the ring.

So how would you rate this PPV from 1 - 5

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

The triple threat match was simply awesome , more brutal than all years matches I could say , and very exciting .
    I'm not really happy Booker lost after showing in what awesome shape he is , but that was predictable , I think Booker lost himself in the end of the match .
    Mark vs Big Show was booring , but still I prefered to see champion one of them , not some looser coming with the brieftcase .
    I rated 4/5 , I would rate 5/5 if not for Daniel Brian , he ruined the show I would say .
    Anyway the show was awesome mostly because Cena was not there ! muhahahaha

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    The triple threat match was simply awesome , more brutal than all years matches I could say , and very exciting .
    I'm not really happy Booker lost after showing in what awesome shape he is , but that was predictable , I think Booker lost himself in the end of the match .
    Mark vs Big Show was booring , but still I prefered to see champion one of them , not some looser coming with the brieftcase .
    I rated 4/5 , I would rate 5/5 if not for Daniel Brian , he ruined the show I would say .
    Anyway the show was awesome mostly because Cena was not there ! muhahahaha
    ....is...is that you Micheal Cole? Ah well whatever.

-------------------
    I got to disagree with you sshinde555. First of all, I don't think you should give low points to matches you haven't seen yet, that makes you to be unfair in your review which in turn make it less creditable especially if you're going to do future reviews.

Zack v Ziggler was a solid match. Zack actually surprised me as to how well he did. Both their performance was top notch and a great way to stat the show.

Air Boom v Primo and Epico was a good match with a nice pace. Both did some good team moves, but I loved Kofi's Trouble In Paradise from the rope rebound.

Kelly Kelly v Beth was surprisingly hardcore at some parts. All in all, a good match.

Swagger v Shemas was another good treat. Not much to say here, just a good match.

Big Show v Mark Henry was really good but ended so damn abruptly. Seriously before I knew it, the match was over....."WTF?!" But the D. Bryan surprised helped.(Much to Cole's/Zmeclea's dismay)

Booker v Rhodes just made me want to see Booker in the right more. After 2 attacks, he was still able to bring it to Rhodes. Showing that he's still got it. I just hope they don't Matt Hardy Booker if you guys know what I mean. It was a great match all in all.

Punk v Rio v Miz ......fan said it best "HOLY SHIT!!!" This match was just plan awesome.It was a real back a forth contest that at times, really made me question if Puck was going to make it out of this with the title. And a big BRAVO to Rodriguez for the hella high fall. Perfect Main Event.

Again I got to disagree with Sshinde555, this time on the crowd. They were fantastic throughout most of the matches.

In the end, this years TLC is one for the books. It was the prefect PPV to end the year with.

5/5

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

Best ppv of the year!!!! Nothing to say else
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Awsome..

5/5 for tripleh vs nash
    - Jesse Sorensen -

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

4/5. I was really looking forward to Booker T VS. Cody... Would have been 5/5 if Cody didn't act the way he did. On that point, it was a dissapointment. Just showed how much a coward Cody truly is.
    Respect

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

I am rating 4/5 ....

1 for Triple H ,
    1 for Brooski ,
    1 for Scenario of Daniel Brayen ( as expected )
    &
    1 for Randy Orton..

no Interest in WWE Championship but m happy that alberto del rio and miz and recardo was been punished by cm punk even after locks 2 times ..

would have given 5/5 if booker T kicked that sucker on his ass ..
    Last edited by Rulez-Breaker; 12-19-2011 at 08:15 PM.

I got also to disagree with you sshinde555.

Zack Ryder v. Dolph Ziggler: Good match and a result of this year`s incidents

Air Boom v Primo/Epico
    was a good match with a nice pace. Both did some good team moves, but I loved Kofi's Trouble In Paradise from the rope rebound.
    thats right

Kelly Kelly v Beth Phoenix: hmm, what should i say, bad match, some botches from Kelly and a logical result. Poorly, not the face like Kelly will be on top.

Jack Swagger v Sheamus: Good, but really not more. Maybe the storyline has no more options.

Big Show v Mark Henry + Daniel Bryan:
    I dont will give any informations or publish any Spoilers. But the injury of Mark Henry had no other options. So it`s the result of the idea`s from WWE creative team and Vince McMahon. And after a very short an harmless match the title has changed.
    And, not bad, we got now many interessting options about the new storyline for the WWE-Title.

Booker T v Rhodes: nice match

CM Punk v. del Rio v. The Miz
    fan said it best "HOLY SHIT!!!" This match was just plan aweso me.It was a real back a forth contest that at times, really made me question if Puck was going to make it out of this with the title. And a big BRAVO to Rodriguez for the hella high fall. Perfect Main Event.
    Yeah, a really great match, like Punk vs. Cena

Again I got to disagree with Sshinde555, this time on the crowd. They were fantastic throughout most of the matches.
    me too

Greetings

T

i guess it was the best ppv of the year so m gonna rate 5/5

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

rated 5 star tlc.....................

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

Talking

super ppv of the year.................

T

5/5
    All matches were good, but Punk vs Miz vs Del Rio was just awesome, i was like "Holy Shit" all the time ^^
    Ryder suprised me by showing some really good stuff tonight

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

i hope ricardo rodriguez will get his title shot soon. He is the best high flyer lol.

T

I thought it was a bit flat in all honesty. The two best matches were Ziggler/Ryder and Miz/Alberto/Punk. Barrett/Orton was pretty good but it just ended out of nowhere, found it odd and it could have gone on to steal the show. 3 1/2 out of 5.

And the best PPV of the year was MitB, not TLC ;P