Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: A big surprise

  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    T

    Default A big surprise

    Follow us on Social Media







    Hello you all.

    We are all wondering what will happen on 02-01-2012.

    I think that it is the end of the world as we know it because it's gonna be a great surprise.

    Why ?

    The Undertaker will come back, but not allone.

    It will be the return of The Undertaker and Karma. As a team.

    They will be the King and Queen of the WWE for a long time. A unstopable destroing force.

    What do you think about that ?

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Saudia Arabia
    Posts
    369

    T

    Default

    u r so funny hahahahhahah

  3. #3
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    T

    Default

    its Jericho..

    (Y)ear 2012
    (2)nd
    (J)anuary

  4. #4
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    T

    Default

    I know. It's a bit childish, but i realy don't hope that its all about the return of Chris Jericho. He is great at the mic and he has a lot of wrestlingskills, but I remember that most of the wrestlers don't like him, a great part of the WWE universe don't like him and some guesthosts of RAW fooled him. Who is waiting for him ?
    In the short movies, the little boy uses words like: "it's the end of the world as we know it". Hearing these words guys like Goldberg and the Undertaker can make this happen, but Chris Jericho ?

  5. #5
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5

    T

    Default

    I know this thread is kind of a joke, but Kharma is on pregnancy leave yet she will still be carrying child come January. But Undertaker is my number one guess.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Hello you all.

    We are all wondering what will happen on 02-01-2012.

    I think that it is the end of the world as we know it because it's gonna be a great surprise.

    Why ?

    The Undertaker will come back, but not allone.

    It will be the return of The Undertaker and Karma. As a team.

    They will be the King and Queen of the WWE for a long time. A unstopable destroing force.

    What do you think about that ?
    it just reminds me "man you crazy " from R-truth
    - Jesse Sorensen -

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    It would have made sense for a second if this thread was about UNDERTAKER returning with MICHALLE MACOOL his real wife.



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I know. It's a bit childish, but i realy don't hope that its all about the return of Chris Jericho. He is great at the mic and he has a lot of wrestlingskills, but I remember that most of the wrestlers don't like him, a great part of the WWE universe don't like him and some guesthosts of RAW fooled him. Who is waiting for him ?
    You forgot to mention he is the same guy that beat both ROCK and STONE COLD back to back to win the first undisputed title. Also EDGE at WM26. I am waiting for him.



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9

    Default

    Woh, Woh, Woh

    like R-Truth said: A BIG CONSPIRACY *lol*

    Okay, we will see what`s happen on January, everything can happen,
    maybe the Undertaker, maybe Jericho and also maybe Karma (return to the ring was planed for the beginning of 2012)

    After all
    i dont know what will happen at 02th of January 2012
    maybe we will all suprised, maybe not.

    Greetings

  10. #10
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chulbul salman View Post
    its Jericho..

    (Y)ear 2012
    (2)nd
    (J)anuary
    100% true................


  11. #11
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chulbul salman View Post
    its Jericho..

    (Y)ear 2012
    (2)nd
    (J)anuary
    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    It would have made sense for a second if this thread was about UNDERTAKER returning with MICHALLE MACOOL his real wife.
    this also happen......................


  12. #12
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    T

    Default

    becuse everything happen in wwe..............


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •