Retired Staff

Default Hey Zayed, play my song!

Follow us on Social Media

I'm In! Zayed Khan and DJ Aqueel

Khan enrols in a DJ-ing school run by brother-in-law Aqueel Ali

Popular disc jockey Aqueel Ali is all set to launch a deejaying school called Future DJ in Andheri (West) in association with fellow partner DJ Assad.

Pehle main

Aqueel's brother-in-law Zayed Khan is the first one to enroll for class, even before work on the school is done. He's very keen on learning the tricks of the trade.

In the past, Zayed got behind the DJ console (at the now-defunct Rain), which shared a wall with his bungalow.

A source reveals, "Zayed and Aqueel are very close and when Aqueel ran the idea by ZK about starting a school to teach youths the fine art of DJ-ing, the actor told him that he wanted to be the first student."

Aqueel says, "It is true that I am starting a DJ school called Future DJ Academy. We will teach everything from DJing to visuals to music production to the students here.

The school officially launches on April 20 and I'm very happy with the kind of response we are getting for this already."

He also admits that Zayed is student No 1 on the roll, "Yeah, he has signed up and is very excited about learning what the course offers. Other than him, many of my close friends are joining in."