dR Angels
    ☆.**`♥♥ !и jaaи'$ Heaяt♥♥` **.☆

Default Rato Pandey (Nupur) Ill But Not Out

Follow us on Social Media

Rati who has been suffering from high fever, throat infection and back pain still continues to go thro' her rigorous shooting schedules..

It looks like the actors of Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum are so dedicated to their work that they don't even think twice about their health!!

After the recent incident with Arjun Bijalani on the sets which caused him a dislocated shoulder, it's now time for his on screen partner Rati Pandey to stand tall even when suffering from high temperature.

Says Rati who essays the character of Nupur, "I have not been feeling well for the past many weeks, and have been running temperature not less than 103 degress. In fact, on the day when we shot for the Holi sequence, my condition worsened, as we had to get completely wet for a scene. This led to severe throat infection, and now I am having back pain too. To top it, my fever is also not subsiding".

However, the girl is looking forward to getting a break this weekend. "I am allowed to take a day's off, and I am planning to take it this weekend", quips the actress.

Hope the girl gets some free time to take care of her health!!

The Creator :)

that sucks for her