i wish he could chokeslam mark henry

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

thanks.................

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Moderator www.desirulez.net

T

the new mask looks so ****ing awesome !!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

he posted after the raw happened so it doesnt consider as a spoiler

T

Quote Originally Posted by Solution24 View Post
    he posted after the raw happened so it doesnt consider as a spoiler
    So all the Spoiler-Threads with Raw's results which were deleted over the last few months aren't really spoilers? Ok.

I'll make sure to avoid this forum as long as i didn't watch Raw from now on

//edit: @AJ: "spoiler (noun): something that reveals important plot elements or details from a work of fiction or non-fiction.", "A remark which reveals important plot elements from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article) the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the movie.", "a document, review or comment that discloses the ending or some key surprise, or twist in a story. Good netiquette dictates that one warn of spoilers before discussing them, so that readers who wish to do so may experience the surprises for themselves." (all from different dictionaries) -> Doesn't matter if it's posted before the airing of the show or not.
    My personal definition of a spoiler is the same as the one from the dictionaries. If you have a different definition it's ok. I can accept that, but don't tell my to get my facts right.

But as i've already stated: I won't be coming here anymore until i've seen the newest episode from now on
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 12-15-2011 at 06:26 PM.

T

So all the Spoiler-Threads with Raw's results which were deleted over the last few months aren't really spoilers? Ok.

Really Really Really

T

Spoilers means knowing results before the show is aired. So if you watch it later its your problem but people will discuss on the forum. Till the time thngs are said after they are aired it alrite. So get ur facts right dude.

T

how about we imply new rule spoiler can be posted two days after the show that gives enough time to everyone to catch up with the show what say?

//edit: @AJ: "spoiler (noun): something that reveals important plot elements or details from a work of fiction or non-fiction.", "A remark which reveals important plot elements from books or movies, thus denying the reader (of the article) the proper suspense when reading the book or watching the movie.", "a document, review or comment that discloses the ending or some key surprise, or twist in a story. Good netiquette dictates that one warn of spoilers before discussing them, so that readers who wish to do so may experience the surprises for themselves." (all from different dictionaries) -> Doesn't matter if it's posted before the airing of the show or not.
    My personal definition of a spoiler is the same as the one from the dictionaries. If you have a different definition it's ok. I can accept that, but don't tell my to get my facts right.

But as i've already stated: I won't be coming here anymore until i've seen the newest episode from now on

T

how about we imply new rule spoiler can be posted two days after the show that gives enough time to everyone to catch up with the show what say?
    Agree...

T

The thread for which Daniel Bryan have raised a question wasn't the RAW results so I think I am right in saying that he should get his facts right about the thread.
    @Solu: Complete results thread are deleted asap as they are not required in the discussion forum as its not a topic to discuss so posting it 2 days later or 5 later they will still be deleted.

T

I've got to agree with aj on this one, this is a discussion forum, we discuss the things that happened on raw and smackdown, it's obvious there will be things about what happen on past raw/smackdown, just make sure u've watched raw/smackdown before going on a discussionforum about it, you wouldn't go to a discussion of a movie you haven't seen yet either do you?
    ofcourse, if things are posted when the show hasn't aired yet, as in the case of smackdown, that shouldn't be allowed, since people wouldn't even had the chance yet to watch the show.
    This is my opinion

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

Did I do Something wrong ?

T

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Did I do Something wrong ?
    No you didn't.
    I was just having a different opinion on the whole 'no spoilers' topic and was raged when i wrote a post here but now that I've cooled off i can see it more objective. I won't look in this board when I haven't watched Raw yet anymore

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

ok TY for telling me

T

People People This Is Stupid . Its Cool Kane Has His Mask Again But....... At 2003 Kane Lost Against Randy Orton - Triple H And Someone else And Had To Unmask Himself When He Unmasked Himself He Had Black On His Face And Not Full Hair That's Because Kane Burnt Himself Then He Cut Of The Rest Of His Hair So He Went Bold After That Now Its 2011 he Got Injured By Mark Henry Then After A Few Months Advertisements Were Coming Up On The Sports Channels Saying Kane Resurrected. Some Of You's Might Of Not Seen It Well In The Advertisement Kane Has A Towel On His Head And In 2003 After He Unmasked He Also Had A TowelOn His Head And Thts Because He Was Trying To Hide The Black Marks From When He Burned Himself Now in 2011 On Monday Night Raw Kane Returned With A Mask Thats Because There Trying To Bring Back 2003 Because Kane Has A Mask To Hide His Burnt Bits On His Face Because WWE Think Everyone Will Forget About 2003 If You Have No Idea What Im Saying Type This In You Tube ------ Masked Kane Promo Analysis Slowed down ! MUST WATCH 2011 ------ Watch
    The One By rasboi ---- And Watch This Video After tht ---- RAW 6/23/2003 Kane's Unmasking ---- And Finally After Tht Watch This One ---- The weeks after Kane's unmasking 7/7/03 (1/2) - (2/2)

T

Quote Originally Posted by Sully321 View Post
    People People This Is Stupid . Its Cool Kane Has His Mask Again But....... At 2003 Kane Lost Against Randy Orton - Triple H And Someone else And Had To Unmask Himself When He Unmasked Himself He Had Black On His Face And Not Full Hair That's Because Kane Burnt Himself Then He Cut Of The Rest Of His Hair So He Went Bold After That Now Its 2011 he Got Injured By Mark Henry Then After A Few Months Advertisements Were Coming Up On The Sports Channels Saying Kane Resurrected. Some Of You's Might Of Not Seen It Well In The Advertisement Kane Has A Towel On His Head And In 2003 After He Unmasked He Also Had A TowelOn His Head And Thts Because He Was Trying To Hide The Black Marks From When He Burned Himself Now in 2011 On Monday Night Raw Kane Returned With A Mask Thats Because There Trying To Bring Back 2003 Because Kane Has A Mask To Hide His Burnt Bits On His Face Because WWE Think Everyone Will Forget About 2003 If You Have No Idea What Im Saying Type This In You Tube ------ Masked Kane Promo Analysis Slowed down ! MUST WATCH 2011 ------ Watch
    The One By rasboi ---- And Watch This Video After tht ---- RAW 6/23/2003 Kane's Unmasking ---- And Finally After Tht Watch This One ---- The weeks after Kane's unmasking 7/7/03 (1/2) - (2/2)
    You know the whole chapter of kanes life are you his relative by any chance lol?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast