Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Ready For The Cruiserweight Championship

Follow us on Social Media

Now when HHH first became COO it was speculated he was ging to do three things 1 being revive the tag team division 2 being sign some Cruiserweight styled wrestlers and 3 revive the Cruiserweight division Now he some what did numbers 1 and 2 but still havent carried out the 3rd

Im ready for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship to return i think it would be a great move and give another title for guys who are stuck on the lower midcard like A-Ry, Santino,Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel. It just doesnt give another title to go after it also give talents something to do which will save them from being Future Endeavored due to lack of tv time.

I personally loved the C division they had very interesting matches and storylines. What are your thoughts

Do you want it to return??

Who would you add to the roster

Is the Cruiserweight championship worth bringing back??

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

I guess they have nothing to loose if they do bring it back... But I don't think they will, as they might see this as a waste of time for the WWE Universe who has paid to watch the already known superstars collide head to head and not some rookies.. That's what the WWE might think! Just my point of view.
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Who would you add to the roster?
    A-RY, Kidd(I just love Kidd), Slader, Gabriel, Botch Cara, Borne, Primo, Hineco. There's more but I can think of any at the moment.

Again HELL YES. They have a plethora of talent that they can use for this division. This will not only be a treat for the fans, but benefit the WWE with profit and the Superstars by give them a chance to shine. This is the best time to bring the Cruiserweight back with the talent they have now.

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Now when HHH first became COO it was speculated he was ging to do three things 1 being revive the tag team division 2 being sign some Cruiserweight styled wrestlers and 3 revive the Cruiserweight division Now he some what did numbers 1 and 2 but still havent carried out the 3rd

Im ready for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship to return i think it would be a great move and give another title for guys who are stuck on the lower midcard like A-Ry, Santino,Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel. It just doesnt give another title to go after it also give talents something to do which will save them from being Future Endeavored due to lack of tv time.

I personally loved the C division they had very interesting matches and storylines. What are your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

Who would you add to the roster?
    A-RY, Kidd(I just love Kidd), Slader, Gabriel, Botch Cara, Borne, Primo, Hineco. There's more but I can think of any at the moment.

Again HELL YES. They have a plethora of talent that they can use for this division. This will not only be a treat for the fans, but benefit the WWE with profit and the Superstars by give them a chance to shine. This is the best time to bring the Cruiserweight back with the talent they have now.
    fellows A-ry cant be cruiserweight
    he is pretty big
    Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)[1][2]
    Billed height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)[3]
    6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)[4]
    Billed weight 236 lb (107 kg)[3]
    - Jesse Sorensen -

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

yes Cruiserweight championship return...................to home...................

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post

thanks........

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

i really hope so! actually i only see tna because of the x division and tag teams matchs, and even there they start to ruin that 2 divisions

T

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    I guess they have nothing to loose if they do bring it back... But I don't think they will, as they might see this as a waste of time for the WWE Universe who has paid to watch the already known superstars collide head to head and not some rookies.. That's what the WWE might think! Just my point of view.
    Rookies??? Mate its a platform for future main eventers and as far as I knw guys like A-ry, Gabriel, Bourne and others were part of one PPV or other so dey r definitely no rookies.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

I don't think it will be back because WWE dose'nt have enough time to put the tag titles on the line(it hasn't been defended from a long time). How will they get air time to defend cuscerwt title.

It's Clobberin Time

T

I would like to see the cruiserweight championship make a comeback. Some people I would like to see in the division are tyson kidd, justin gabriel, sin cara when he comes back, daniel bryan, trent barreta, and maybe some other guys. Im surprised they havent brought it back already. It would be a great way to build up new talent, and give some guys tv time to get them over with the crowd.
    sendpm.gif

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't think it will be back because WWE dose'nt have enough time to put the tag titles on the line(it hasn't been defended from a long time). How will they get air time to defend cuscerwt title.

the title has not been defended because bourne was been suspended! he just return last week

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

I WANTED TO SAY THAT

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Bring back Kidman!