Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Next World Title Push?

Follow us on Social Media

Right now we have guys like Sheamus, Wade Barret, and D. Bryan all getting a pust that could lead into the World title.

D. Bryan has the briefcase.So we know he will get the match sometime.
    Wade is on a well-deserved winning streak.
    Sheamus is on a huge winning streak as well.
    We also have Cody Rhodes who has all the potential in the world. He may get that World Title push after he drops the IC belt. I hope he stays in the Mid-card through Mania, that way we have a IC title match with some meaning.

Then there is those people who have been there a while like Show (currently in the title picture), Orton, Kane, and Christian.

So, my simple question is this:
    Who gets the next world title push?

Im not saying who is the next champion, but who is heading for the next meaningful rivalry.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Kane

T

I want to go with Wade Barrett on this one. I am a mark for the guy and am glad they are finally giving him the push he deserves. Not sure how Wade would fit into a program with Henry unless Show beats him sometime soon, but stranger things have happened. Also read that they are planning to make Henry vs Show at TLC as well.

As much as I would love for it to happen, I do not see Bryan actually cashing in at Wrestlemania. I just don't think the WWE would do that. They more than likely do not see him as a main event level caliber title holder. Cody would be awesome to see as he was the only reason I even watched smackdown for a while.

In short, Wade Barrett should get the next world title push. I feel he can be a much better top level heel on smackdown rather than Mark Henry.

absolutely Wade Barret
    - Jesse Sorensen -

T

Kane's return will inevitably see a big feud, with either Show or Henry. I'd like to see Sheamus and Barrett gettin into it over the WHC, that'd be the base for a good long brawlin feud

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

kane.............

T

sheamus because he is unbeatable

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

T

Kane or BIG SHOW
    Last edited by Lutan; 12-12-2011 at 12:12 AM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Sheamus will be the champion if he gets an opportunity to go one on one. But I doubt that will happen at any time soon. I've got my eyes on Show these days.
    Respect

T

Kane, but i'd love to see sheamus vs Barret

T

M surprised everyone going for Sheamus, I don't say that he is not a WHC material actually he is one of the future WHC but think of this Sheamus being a tweener is in his 'face' stage as of now and as far as i think of it would be Big Show who will win at TLC and Show is also a face so I don't think the E will do a face v/s face.
    However, if Kane interferes at TLC and disqualifies d match so that Henry retains I see a triple threat at Rumble between Henry v/s Show v/s Kane