Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Emraan Hashmi ready to work even with a dog!

Follow us on Social Media

A few years ago, when Bipasha Basu was at the peak of her career, she had refused to work with Emraan Hashmi in Woh Lamhe. She was quoted as saying, “Emraan is great at his work. I know him from the days he was an assistant director. My only problem is his physicality — so far, he has only worked with petite heroines; I am way too tall and big for him.”

But now, the tables have turned. Today, Hashmi is basking in the glory of his acclaimed body of work, and Basu is lying low due to her not-so-happening personal and professional life. The Bong bombshell lost the opportunity to work in an item number in Bhatt camp’s Murder 2. But now, the girl has apparently signed on the dotted line for Raaz 3.

But, the catch is that Basu is cast opposite Emraan Hashmi for the third installment of the spooky thriller. And, now Hashmi has taken a dig at his leading lady. “I know it’s technically impossible to have grown taller in the last five years, but given that height is no longer an issue, maybe I have shot up a few inches. I wonder if that’s what stardom does to you,” Hashmi was quoted by a leading daily.

Apart from Raaz, Hashmi is also working in the sequel of Jannat. Here too, Sonal Chauhan has been replaced by model Esha Gupta. But, the actor says that he never get involved with the casting bit of his films, and looks out for interesting roles. “If I have an interesting character, I’m ready to work even with a dog,” said the actor.

We don’t know if stardom has anything to do with an increased height, but it does take your confidence to another level!
    ...being a human...