Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Salman Khan dances for Congress

Follow us on Social Media

Well it was a grand campaign for Congress, as superstar Salman Khan made a grand entry in a chopper in UP to support Congress candidate from Unnao, Anu Tandon.

Salman danced at the campaign, to his popular numbers like Oh Oh Jaane Jaana, Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and Jawani Phir Na Aaye amongst many others.

Talking about his campaign Sallu says, Im not here to canvass or campaign. But hes associated himself with a political party. Im here to associate with Anu. And to connect with the people.
    Im from Indore I was born there and eventually came to Panvel (in Mumbai), so I know what happens there, how the people there are. But to leave all that, a cushy life, the whole social scene in Mumbai, and work with the masses in villages, needs guts. Ive known Anu for a very long time and I know the amount of work shes done for the people, so I wanted to add my bit to it, he says. A lot of people say theyll do this, theyll do that, but how many eventually get down to doing it? I want to go back to the place where I came from and make sure that the people come out from such small places, the way I have. What extra do I have? The same education, the same lifestyle, were born in the same place. But its all about opportunities. I want people to have that. Thats what there is in this for me.
    Talking about Anu he says, Im from Indore I was born there and eventually came to Panvel (in Mumbai), so I know what happens there, how the people there are. But to leave all that, a cushy life, the whole social scene in Mumbai, and work with the masses in villages, needs guts. Ive known Anu for a very long time and I know the amount of work shes done for the people, so I wanted to add my bit to it, he says. A lot of people say theyll do this, theyll do that, but how many eventually get down to doing it? I want to go back to the place where I came from and make sure that the people come out from such small places, the way I have. What extra do I have? The same education, the same lifestyle, were born in the same place. But its all about opportunities. I want people to have that. Thats what there is in this for me.
    . I salute such women. Any man would have thrown a fit if his wife were to do this. I know, my father
    has two wives. I mean, for my father, it would have been easy do biwiyan hain, ek bahar chali bhi gayi toh doosri toh hai but for Anus husband to have supported her in her endeavours is praiseworthy.
    Folks do you think Salmans debut in politics indicate to a longer journey ahead?

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T