Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default KRK all set to marry, reveals girlfriend!

Follow us on Social Media

Yeah you read that right! Bhojpuri actor/businessman Kamaal Raashid Khan has hit the headlines again and this time round for announcing his marriage. The controversial actor, who created quite a flutter with his appearance on Bigg Boss Season 4, is all set to tie the know, at least that's what he claims on his Twitter account.

According to his Twitter posts, the actor is soon going to marry his girlfriend Smita (Twitter Id- @JustSmita). His recent tweet read, "Whole twitter family is invited for my marriage with @JustSmita(sic)."

As soon as tweeple found out about the development, some not so big fans of KRK started tweeting inflammtory posts to Smita. Infuriated by the same, KRK tweeted, "Some ppl sending sms to my gf @JustSmita and asking her to not marry me. I can't believe it. They are real #2RSpeople(sic)"

And, that's not all, as KRK's supposed makeup artiste girlfriend seems to be enjoying this newly found attention and has gone ahead and reciprocated KRK's feelings for her. Tweeting with the Id- @JustSmita she wrote, "God has givn me @kamaalrkhan Tu Jaan se Pyaara Ho Gaya... #deshdrohi #myfavsong @kamaalrkhan. Dont Look for Love! Love will find you!! N here's sm Real Love n kisses for @kamaalrkhan mmuuaahhh xoxo(sic).

When quizzed about whether the news of the two planning to tie the know was true, Smita tweeted, "koi shaq?(sic)"

Well, here's hoping that our very own 'King of Drama' will subdue a little now, thanks to the fact that he's found his very own 'Drama Queen' now!
    ...being a human...