Results 1 to 5 of 5
12-07-2011, 10:57 PM #1
Last Five of the 2012 Royal Rumble
When Royal Rumble arrives, I usually think to myself who will be the last 5 superstars remaining in the match? Because to be honest apart from of course the stupidity of booking Santino to be the last man eliminated from last year's Rumble, the last 5 usually headline Mania in some form of capacity. Once narrowed down it means everything of course but who will be the last remaining 5 of this year's Royal Rumble. Let the predictions begin....
(In order of eliminated)
5. Randy Orton Every bloody year we get Orton thrown in to the mix to make things interesting.... or un-interesting if you dislike him such as I do. Orton who actually challenged Miz for the WWE Title at last year's event actually ended up in the Rumble which of course is due to the use of 40 men instead of 30. This year I have a feeling he won't be winning anything at the event but just surviving to the last 5 of the Rumble.
Predicted entrant number: 7
4. Dolph Ziggler Ziggler has been on fire this year, the current US Champion is amazingly talented and ringing in the praise even from the likes of Stone Cold. His mic skills have improved an overwhelming amount and its just time for him to lose Vickie, Swagger and the US Title to Ryder and go it alone against the main eventers of WWE. Being in the last 5 cements his place as an upcoming major heel and brings intrigue into what he'll do at Mania.
Predicted entrant number: 24
3. John Cena This is frustrating because he really doesn't deserve it but I see WWE having Cena say he's going after the WWE Title to put it on the line against Rock at Wrestle-mania. But what would make this entertaining is if we have Cena eliminated by a shocking Rock interference which leads to the two brawling all around the arena.
Predicted entrant number: 21
2. Sheamus He'll be so close yet so far from claiming the Rumble victory. The Celtic Warrior now a face has made vast improvements since his face turn and is a true main event-er alongside the likes of Orton. Sheamus can use this as momentum to go after a perhaps match with Wade Barrett with British pride on the line.
Predicted entrant number: 13
1. Cody Rhodes I was thinking whether or not WWE has more guts than we thought and I decided they don't. I can't see them granting Goldust a match against his half-brother, but what I can see is them granting Rhodes a match against the World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan at Wrestle-mania. Or I see them having Wade Barrett win the Rumble, Rhodes claim the Elimination Chamber win from Bryan and Sheamus win a no.1 contenders match setting up a Fatal 4 Way for Mania.
Notable possible entrants:
Chris Jericho - Got a feeling the ItBegins promo is for him despite him constantly denying so.
Goldust - If perhaps WWE does have the guts to have Rhodes take on Goldust than what better way for Goldust to eliminate his half brother from Rumble.
12-07-2011, 11:45 PM #2
I think last year's rumble was a disaster so this year there won't be a new face winning rumble. Here are my last five. 5-MICK FOLEY0 4-UNDRTAKER 3-HHH 2-ORTON 1-CHRIS JERICHO. I think JERICHO will win the rumble and face ORTON at WM.
It's Clobberin Time
12-08-2011, 07:07 AM #3
12-08-2011, 07:08 AM #4
12-08-2011, 09:09 AM #5