Default Dumbroo and Bharti to survive the Baba Aiso... leap!

Follow us on Social Media

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo goes through alteration and addition post leap...

Just yesterday, We reported about the expected cast that was going to join Imagine TV's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo. It was also reported that Bharti portrayed by Juhi Aslam had no issues continuing with the show, post-leap.

And today we bring to you, some more spicy developments. A source informs, "Vikrant Massey, Tanvi Thakkar and Ashita Dhawan would not be part of the post-leap show. To add, the latest we hear is that the only character's that are going to continue to be a part of the story are Bharti and Dumroo (Rahul Trivedi)."

Sources also suggest, "The storyline of the show would begin with Dumroo behind bars. He will then narrate the back story through a flashback. On the other hand, Bharti will be blessed with two sons, Wherein one of them will be a dwarf."

While the character of Gaushala will meet an end, Ashita Dhawan who plays the role may be re-cast as a new character.

Bharti was busy shooting, while Ashita Dhawan Gulabani says, "As far as I know I am not doing the show after leap but if they are bringing some new character with me is something I don't know. But I would love to mention that Saurabh is doing a fabulous job by revamping the show concept. And my character has a remarkable end I would say."

Daily development definitely increases our anxiety, as to what's in store for Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo.