Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default It begins....a new wcw????

Follow us on Social Media

Ok, so back in 2001 Shane bought WCW out from under vince in the storyline. Then over time it was assimilated by Vince into current WWE, along with ECW.

I havent watched wrestling in a while (you can thank the Cena-Era for THAT), but I have noticed the videos. Obviously first off youd think the 'it begins' stuff is gonna be 'brothers of destruction' because on of them is masked kane and the other has a creepy vibe, no doubt.

However, my theory upon looking at it is it's obviously (due to the suit too big for the boy to wear, and it giving a very ivy league look)seems a lot like it'd be more for Shane McMahon to me. The only item in the class besides him and the desk is the globe in the background...the rolling ball in the one clip, if we're going for symbolism, could be 'ball is in your court' reference.

It also said 'someone close to him' or something along those lines.....it either seems to me to foreshadow perhaps Vince is giving the company to Shane (as far as wwe tv goes) or maybe, due to the success of the 'best of nitro' dvd and the inclusion of a lot of 'wcw' stuff in the wwe 12 game, AND it being a little over ten eyars since old wcw existed, enough to bury the monday night wars in the past, I could eee the McMahon family commandeering the brand name and use it to REALLY make the brand seperation seem ledgit.

They shouldve done this in the first place, made smackdown a wcw show and had shane run it while vince ran raw, to make it look like the father and son were at war with eachother. The fact they didnt to me was the start of wwe dropping the ball....making Cena god of wrestling was the final nail.

Its just a thought, I think the big telltale was the kid wearing a suit he hadnt grown into yet...very symbolic of the father and the son. Either wcw is coming back with Shane, OR The Shane era of wwe begins.

Thoughts?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

They shouldve done this in the first place, made smackdown a wcw show and had shane run it while vince ran raw, to make it look like the father and son were at war with eachother. The fact they didnt to me was the start of wwe dropping the ball....
    Did you miss out on the 'Alliance Invasion' storyline? Linda+Vince et al. vs Shane+Stephanie et al.

T

I don't think the videos are the the start of anything like the WCW at all More then likely its going to be something dumb like Kharmas return or Brodus Clay's debut
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Did you miss out on the 'Alliance Invasion' storyline? Linda+Vince et al. vs Shane+Stephanie et al.
    Dude I said let Shane run it seperately not invade WWE. That would have given a major competition to the E in spite of it being their own company got it

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    I don't think the videos are the the start of anything like the WCW at all More then likely its going to be something dumb like Kharmas return or Brodus Clay's debut
    I get it my thoughts are not possible but yours are waaaaaayyyyy out of the way. U seriously think the 'E' would spend so much to bring back Kharama or Brodus

T

U seriously think the 'E' would spend so much to bring back Kharama or Brodus
    they been teasing us with Brodus Clay's return on raw for weeks and kharma's maternity leave so she could return at any time now it's not that far fetched to think that it would be either of them would return on January 2ed both of those superstars are more likely then Y2J or the undertaker. the last video was played in the middle of beth phoenix's promo and the fact the it's got kids in makes me think it's going to be Kharma but we'll find out whos right in three weeks.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

U really think Kharma will return as soon as she has her delivery??? Girl she's on a big leave forget her comin back soon and Brodus they are juz delaying his comeback for no reason at all and they keep mentioning him so how come he is a surprise return.