Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default WWE Cryptic videos?

Follow us on Social Media

On the past episodes of both raw and smackdown the WWE has given signs to go to youtube.com/itbegins2012

1st video:

"Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For power should come to punish the weak for their inequity. For on the second day of 2012, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what it is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it."

2nd video:

"The power cometh is a thief in the night to claim what others have taken, knows who are unjust, destruction will come upon them and they shall not escape. The second day of 2012 is coming and it will be the end of the world as you know it."

3rd video:

4th video:

5th video:

So its obvious some1 is going to return, but who?
    Opinions?
    Last edited by RooftopRKO; 12-21-2011 at 02:40 AM.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Triple H??

'A familiar force'...

Would it be considered crazy if we were to guess either Kane or Taker?

T

the rumor is its the undertaker or Chris Jericho
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-06-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

I think it will be Goldberg my 2nd guess would be taker i would show you the video on youtube but im new just do a search on Goldberg says he will return in 2011 to raw

T

Quote Originally Posted by HHH King Of Kings View Post
    I think it will be Goldberg my 2nd guess would be taker i would show you the video on youtube but im new just do a search on Goldberg says he will return in 2011 to raw
    as a guest host maybe he really burnt some bridges when he left

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by HHH King Of Kings View Post
    Goldberg never he himself doesnt wants to go back and as Cena fangirl said he left on bad terms so forget it.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

According to sources it is Jericho but if a deal is not finalized between them then it would be used for the Undertaker just like last time when Sting was in talks with the 'E' and dey started airing those videos but a deal wasn't reached so they used it for Undertaker gottcha

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    According to sources it is Jericho but if a deal is not finalized between them then it would be used for the Undertaker just like last time when Sting was in talks with the 'E' and dey started airing those videos but a deal wasn't reached so they used it for Undertaker gottcha
    i think the WWE is hedging its bets when it come to next years WM the undertaker's health might be a major reason why there trying to get Jericho to come back also I going to throw this out there but they did show another one during Beth Phoenix's promo last night on Raw Could it be that Kharma is finished with her leave?
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-06-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

I don't think we will see Jericho at all. And I don't think the time has come for the WWE to bring back Taker just yet. If I should take a guess, I'd say The Rated R-Superstar Edge But that's perhaps more a hope than a guess

Most likely it will be Masked Kane as they have been talking about him for some time now though....
    Respect

T

Added the 3rd video

T

I don't think it will be Kane's video, since he already has a bunch of returning videos himself.
    I don't think it will be HHH either since he was only gone for a couple of weeks, they wouldn't throw a major hype at it.
    I think it will be Y2J or Taker, it has been stated that Taker will be cleared to compete at WM.
    I also don't think Goldberg is into the picture since he indeed left on bad terms.
    Also edge... I think this is almost impossible, since his neck injuries were non kayfabe so we won't see him back in the ring soon, perhaps even never again.
    1 thing I know for sure, it'll be epic the 2nd of January

T

Kane has his own creepy promo videos airing. Although if he didn't, I'd agree with this guess.
    HHH is returning for this month's pay per view in a match vs Kevin Nash.
    Edge really is permanently injured so you won't be seeing him compete ever again.
    I would guess Kharma. It's been seven months since she left, and it will be eight by the second of January. It may be very early but if they return her like they debuted her, she won't have to take many bumps for quite a while. We don't really know how many months along she was when she left, and remember that she didn't take any hits the entire time she was here. When she does return I would imagine within a few months she will be teaming up with Natalya and Beth Phoenix vs the rest of the female locker room.
    It's also possible that it's Taker, but it's too early to tell. They'd better have Kane finish off Abel there at WM before he can't compete anymore... anyone else breaking the streak just wouldn't be right. Plus Taker fanboys can always say "well, it took 3 tries..."
    Although I like Y2J this would be a seriously odd promo for him.
    Last edited by doug; 12-07-2011 at 02:59 AM.

T

Perhaps a completely different gimmick for 1 of the former superstars?

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

yesterday on raw they show it between the divas match... Kharma returning?

T

someone who will come to claim something which is his so it has to be the one who is best in the world at what he does vs the best in the world get it ?

T

Quote Originally Posted by native View Post
    yesterday on raw they show it between the divas match... Kharma returning?
    that what i thought too it would be funny if it was her

T

I don't see Kharma returning just yet, it's hasn't been 9 months since she left cuz of her pregnancy and that doesn't even include taking care of the baby, i don't think she's gonna come right back to WWE when the baby is born, I think she's gonna take care for the baby first for the first couple of months

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

T

I Think He Is
    Kane
    Or
    Chris Jericho

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

If it is not a diva then maybe it is brock lesnar. He returned in WWE12 and I Have read somewhere that he has left UFC.

It's Clobberin Time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast