Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Veena Malik accepts her relationship with Ashmit Patel!

Follow us on Social Media

Controversy Queen Veena Malik, made it big in India, thanks to Bigg Boss season 4. She not only spiced up the season with her sensuous image, but also with much talked about intimacy with actor Ashmit Patel. Sparks flew and the world saw her love for Ashmit. After leaving the Bigg Boss house, Veena and Ashmit kept a low profile, but now, with Veena featuring Swayamvar season 4, the actors spills the beans on her relationship with Ashmit.

Speaking her heart out, Veena says, ďI liked Ashmit and he liked me too. We had a relationship, but it didnít work. Everybody has a past and I donít feel bad about it. Today, Ashmit and I are really good friends and we talk almost every day. I discuss everything with him.Ē

When asked if she discussed being a part of the swayamvar with Ashmit, the actress with a broad smile on her face, says, ďNo, I didnít discuss it with him, as he was out of town.Ē

Well, itís time to wait and watch if the actress will get her Mr Right on the show and how Ashmit will react to the same.
    ...being a human...