Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Tom Cruise - I have fulfilled the promise given to Anil

Follow us on Social Media

On a visit to India to promote Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, Tom Cruise not only found India interesting, but he also was delighted that he was able to fulfil his co-actor Anil Kapoor's wish.

"I met Anil during the Oscars, when his film Slumdog Millionaire received accolades. He showed his desire to work with me. Since I had seen Anil's last film, I was impressed with the witty but cunning side of an actor," said Tom Cruise.

"When I went through the MI script, I had a schedule for India in Mumbai and a niche character for Anil to play," Tom added.

Anil plays a business tycoon- Brij Nath, who owns a satellite operated from India and works hand in glove with a Russian nuclear arm dealer.

"I have fulfilled the promise given to Anil, of not only casting him, but also visiting India and spending quality time at the Taj Mahal in Agra and back in Mumbai, munching my favourite Indian delicacy Rajma," laughed out the actor, who was stunned with the recognition and response he received in India.

"It's already mission accomplished for me here. I move to Dubai for the film's premiere, keeping in mind the sweet Indian memories and to collaborate with the actors here in the near future," concluded the MI actor.

Looks like Tom Cruise is all set for an Indo- American venture.
    ...being a human...