dR Contributor

Default Movies Love Quotes..

Follow us on Social Media

|--*иои*--|Movies Love Quotes |--*иои*--|

"If you love someone you say it, You say it right then, out loud, Or the moment just passes you by."
    ~ My Best Friend's Wedding

" I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it " ~ City of Angels

" Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me " ~ Runaway Bride

" Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her." ~ Notting Hill

" Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. " ~ Good Will Hunting

" Remember my sentimental friend, you will be judged not by how much you love, but by how much you are loved. "
    ~ Wizard of Oz

" There Are Millions Of People In This world, But In The end It All Comes Down To One Ф
    ~ Crazy/Beautiful

" You will be doing anything For the one you love....Except love them again "
    ~ Faithful

"I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all."
    ~ American Pie

" If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...
    passes you by... " ~ My Best friend's Wedding