Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Who is Bebo’s hero no1???

Follow us on Social Media

Kareena Kapoor has become a hit, ever since 3 Idiots happened. Her career graph has only seen a rise ever since then. The actress has also become the highest paid actress after signing Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine.

Recently, at the first look and trailer launch of her film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu with Imran Khan, when Bebo was questioned about she being the no1 actress currently, she said,

“I don’t think I am heroine number one. But Heroine is a very special to me. After a long time, I am doing a performance oriented role. It is not for me to tell whether I am number one or not…I cannot say it,” Kareena Kapoor told reporters.

She adds, “I feel I just have been lucky enough to get some good films, good directors, good scripts and good co-stars.”

Imran Khan was also present at the event. He said that for him, Kareena has always been number one. “Kareena has always been my favourite”.

When Kareena was aksed who according to her was no 1 hero in the industry, the actress quickly responded,

“For me Saif is the number one hero,” she said.
    ...being a human...

damn pretty girl