Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Salman Khan is back on Twitter!

Follow us on Social Media

Salman Khan is one of the most popular celebs on micro-blogging site Twitter with more than a million followers. His updates were funny and cheeky even when, like all other celebs, he used it to plug his own and his friends’ films. While it seemed like he had taken a sabbatical from social networking, after he left for his surgery in August, it was not the case. Apparently, the Bodyguard actor had forgotten the password to his account because of which he was not been able to post any updates. His fans have been constantly sending him ‘come back soon’ and ‘get well soon’ messages and their prayers have finally been answered. Announcing his comeback, Sallu tweeted, “Oye teri ! Pass word yaad aah gaya.” (Oh, I just remembered my password.) He followed it up with another update, in his trademark funny style, explaining how he finally remembered his password, “Kal rath ko badaam khaya na aur subah ko bhi.” (I ate almonds last night and this morning too). We are glad that Salman is finally back and now his fans can heave a collective sigh of relief. We just hope he resets his password to something else which he can’t forget easily. How about ‘Mahek Chahal’, Sallu?
    ...being a human...