Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Jacqueline Fernandez has become an advanced scuba diver

Follow us on Social Media

It's a well know fact that Jacqueline Fernandez has deep lovefor traveling, but what many may not know is that this Sri Lankan beauty enjoysthe thrills in adventure sports. Talking about it Jackie says, "WheneverI'm on a holiday, I see to it that I indulge in adventure sports, since it issomething that I really enjoy doing."
    Jacqueline loves to try her hand at various adventure sportsand has now become an advanced scuba diver. "I am an advanced scuba diver,I learnt Scuba Diving from Thailand Koh Samui and Advanced Scuba Diving fromSpain, Marbella. I plan on taking up night diving and diving with sharks inMaldives, on my next dive trip for which I'm highly excited. Apart from water,sky diving and Bungee jumping is something I would love to try my handson", she says.
    Besides scuba diving, which is her hobby, and indulgence inadventure sports, road trips are something that this stunning beauty thoroughlyenjoys. She believes it gives you your personal space to explore as well as alot of time to think. Well, all we can say is that, sky is definitely not thelimit for Jacqueline.
    ...being a human...