Thumbs up I donít need to patch-up with anyone: Ajay Devgan

Follow us on Social Media

Ajay Devgan turns 40 today, and this otherwise reclusive actor shares with After Hrs that he intends to spend the day only with his family, adding that he isnít throwing any private party for his industry colleagues. On his 40th birthday, the very reclusive Ajay Devgan opens up about his reported rivalry with SRK and his special plans for the day.ĒLast year, I was stuck at a shoot and I couldnít catch up with my family, but this year though I was shooting for All the Best, I made it a point to be back at my place on the eve of my birthday so that I could spend time with Kajol and Nyasa. Iím not throwing any parties or get-togethers,Ē he states. ďIím a very simple person and I donít like any kind of shoo-sha even on my birthday,Ē Ajay goes on to add.
    ďI donít even cut a cake. For me, my birthday is a very private moment which I spend with my family. This year is going to be very hectic with many films lined up for release and so I intend to take a vacation too sometime soon with my family.But Kajol is going to decide the place as I will go wherever she wants to go.ĒAsk him whether he ever plans to patch-up his reported ísour relationshipí with Kajolís good friend Shah Rukh Khan, and Ajay says, ďIíve never had a problem with anybody and so I donít think I need to patch-up with anyone from the industry on my birthday. I have never done anything wrong and have never regretted my decision after doing something.Ē
    And hereís some good news for all of Ajayís fans ó the actor says he will shun his reclusive trait. ďI have to be out in the open to promote my films and so I guess I canít be called reclusive this yearÖbut from the core of my heart, I donít like all this; Iím a very lazy person,Ē he ends, laughing.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia