Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default CM Punk Really has it in for the Rock

    Follow us on Social Media







    Quote Originally Posted by sanky View Post
    - WWE Champion CM Punk spoke with The New York Daily News today. Punk had the following to say about The Rock's return:

    "You know, the thing about that is, he's not around. He's not around. It doesn't help morale when the guy goes right from his limo to the dressing room to the dressing room to the ring. He's very bourgeois Hollywood."

    CM Punk told the paper that The Rock has made little effort to interact with the rest of the locker room.

    "He came back, he did WWE Raw after that. He said he was never gonna leave. And the next time we saw him is a month later. Yeah, it does bother me. A little hello would have been nice. He could have run by with his own entourage."

    Punk was asked if The Rock is a diva. He replied:

    "I can't say that. At least the WWE Divas say hi to me in the halls."

    And there are other times before these that Punk got on Rock.

    And I got to say, he makes some good points.

    What do you guys think.

  2. #2

    Default

    Although these points should already be known to many by now, I still can't help but agree.

    The funny thing is people are constantly bashing Cena for various of reasons but at least the guy is there for those who adore him.

    But no, instead the haters/sheep are blindly siding with this hollywood jabrooni who's not even close as loyal to begin with.
    Last edited by BarelyCreative; 12-01-2011 at 04:16 AM.

  3. #3
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    thanks Tray bro ....................for vidio.............

  4. #4
    dR Warrior www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Tray bro Reputation aded...............

  5. #5
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    CM Punk All The Way! Thanks for the video and the text.
    Respect.
    Respect

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    GUYANA
    Posts
    3,133

    Default

    thx man



    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  7. #7

    Default

    Cm punk!
    - Jesse Sorensen -

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    I have never liked Rock. I thought he was over-rated back in his prime and was at best a main eventer when other more talented guys were either injured or in another storyline. And for all his 'charisma' I think he talks alot but says nothing, just a load of immature bs that he thinks makes him sound cool. In regards to this whole Cena Vs Rock thing, I think the whole thing is one huge mistake. I'm perfectly aware it's just a marketing thing, but I think the whole makin the MAIN EVENT of Wrestlemania 28(?) a whole damn year early was stupid. Plus, Rock doesn't deserve it, he's just, as CM Punk said a while back, an amazing ass kisser. I remember a few years ago, Rock came back from an injury, either kayfabe or real I can't remember, but had one match, then beat Taker for the Title. I raged then, I raged when he comes down to the ring, I rage when he gets on a mic, and I rage when he *****es at Cena for kids liking him, yeah, and I'm sure he didn't authorise the Rock action-figures or star in any child oriented movies either. As is well known, I'm not a fan of Cena, I -WILL- however give him the same respect I give everyone that week in, week out comes out and performs for our entertainment. The Rock doesn't have my respect, the Survivor Series match was more of a Rock highlight reel, couple of slaps, DDT, fisherman's and a Rock Bottom, hardly taxing.

    King said somethin unintentionally inciteful I think last night, he said 'This match has nothing to do with Miz and R-Truth.' No, unfortunately it didn't. It was just yet another crappy episode in the on-going boring as hell soap opera name calling bull$#!| that has been goin on sice April. And I, along with Punk apparently, am becoming more and more fed up with it.

  9. #9
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    I have never liked Rock. I thought he was over-rated back in his prime and was at best a main eventer when other more talented guys were either injured or in another storyline. And for all his 'charisma' I think he talks alot but says nothing, just a load of immature bs that he thinks makes him sound cool. In regards to this whole Cena Vs Rock thing, I think the whole thing is one huge mistake. I'm perfectly aware it's just a marketing thing, but I think the whole makin the MAIN EVENT of Wrestlemania 28(?) a whole damn year early was stupid. Plus, Rock doesn't deserve it, he's just, as CM Punk said a while back, an amazing ass kisser. I remember a few years ago, Rock came back from an injury, either kayfabe or real I can't remember, but had one match, then beat Taker for the Title. I raged then, I raged when he comes down to the ring, I rage when he gets on a mic, and I rage when he *****es at Cena for kids liking him, yeah, and I'm sure he didn't authorise the Rock action-figures or star in any child oriented movies either. As is well known, I'm not a fan of Cena, I -WILL- however give him the same respect I give everyone that week in, week out comes out and performs for our entertainment. The Rock doesn't have my respect, the Survivor Series match was more of a Rock highlight reel, couple of slaps, DDT, fisherman's and a Rock Bottom, hardly taxing.

    King said somethin unintentionally inciteful I think last night, he said 'This match has nothing to do with Miz and R-Truth.' No, unfortunately it didn't. It was just yet another crappy episode in the on-going boring as hell soap opera name calling bull$#!| that has been goin on sice April. And I, along with Punk apparently, am becoming more and more fed up with it.


    Bravo good sir.

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    Default

    But no, instead the haters/sheeps are blindly siding with this hollywood jabrooni who's not even close as loyal to begin with.
    the sheep think that he's going to stick around after WM I like the rock as an actor but i'm liking him less and less as a Wrestler because of this feud.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 11-30-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    Default

    if you talk about the Legend of legends ( like stone cold and rock ) u must know your place
    even you are cm sucks
    and shut your mouth and know your role *****


  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Dude you really think that the Rock is a "Legend of legends" OMG don't make me bust a gut laughing he's nothing more then a hypocrite who left to make movies and because he's having a mid-life crisis decided to Wrestle again. Punk has One thing Going for him right now and that is that He isn't a sell out like Rocky.
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-06-2011 at 06:29 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    he's nothing more then a hypocrite who left to make movies and because he's having a mid-life crisis decided to Wrestle again. Punk has One thing Going for him right now and that is that He isn't a sell out like Rocky.
    you are one of the little jennys
    aren 't u?
    and it really really really! doesn't matter what u think


  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    you are one of the little jennys
    aren 't u?
    and it really really really! doesn't matter what u think
    Being a little Jenny is better then being a sheep Baaa a least i don't fallow some one who isn't going to stick around. The Rock is a Wrestler when it suits him. Please tell me this why did it take him so long to come back? the Rock left on good terms he could have come back at any time. the answer is He's a Sellout he found out that he could make more money with less damage to his body making movies. also the fact that he's acting like a little kid isn't helping much. The School yard insults is something that i would expect from a 5 year old who doesn't know how to use words to express their feelings. it not something that i would expect from the "The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment" The Rock isa Wrestling icon and he should act like it and not act like a spoiled child who's upset because someone else is getting more attention then they are
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-06-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    OOOOhhhhhh I want to get in on this argument..... But since its the Holidays....I won't argue Triple on this one.


    Merry Christmas Triple H!!!

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Well , i think this wm will be rocky's last match , i think this is the ocasion for cena to steal rock's fans and beat him with the title on the line .
    After that he can go to Rock and shake hands , and so Rock can say byebye forever and continue doing his crappy movies.

  17. #17
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    CM Punk

    btw

  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    After reading all the comments I won't say that the ROCK is a legend of legends but of course he is atleast a legend not because of the via satellite and 2-3 times showig himself stuffs but for what he has done in the past. And for those who are ROCK'S fan because of those classic moments that he gave us I SALUTE YOU keep backing him always. And those who like the ROCK beause of his satellite craps and 2-3 times showing his ass in last one year. I think they are brainless.



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19

    Default

    i has to say The biggest wreslers, biggest wrestlers, biggest superstars of all time
    1-stone cold
    2-the rock
    3-hbk
    4-hogan
    5-ric flair

    this five is the biggest names for me
    and i believe the rock is legends of legends too

  20. #20
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefret View Post
    i has to say The biggest wreslers, biggest wrestlers, biggest superstars of all time
    1-stone cold
    2-the rock
    3-hbk
    4-hogan
    5-ric flair

    this five is the biggest names for me
    and i believe the rock is legends of legends too
    I would got as far to say that not when there are so many others who are better the rock was listed as #5 Top 50 Superstars Ranked by WWE universe with Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels being ranked above him so the Rock not a " legends of legends" not when the WWE universe thinks that there are 4 others who are better them him
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 12-08-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •