Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Not seeing Sonakshi or Anushka - Ranveer Singh

Follow us on Social Media

Ranveer has always been in controversies for his casonova image. The rising star has been linked up by each and every co-star be it Anushka Sharma or Sonakshi Sinha.

When asked Ranveer about these link ups he says, "My equation with Anushka is very good. It has grown in this one year, she is a senior actor and always will be. She has thought me to get completely in the character and act. She made me look confidently in her eyes and portray my role. Today when I work with her I feel confident. We are just good friends, we hang out together."

Ranveer further explains, "We are in the line of glamour. Too much is written about us. Some things are correct but most of them are rumors. A lot has been written about me and Sonakshi. We are just friends, not even good friends. I have hardly met the actress four times during the promotional events of our upcoming film."

There is a good news for all the female fans of Ranveer Singh as he goes on record by saying, "I am very much single."

Well, its time to wait and watch till how much time will this casonova remain single.
    ...being a human...