Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Bollywood wishes birthday boy Tusshar Kapoor!

Follow us on Social Media

Tusshar Kapoor has been consistent in surprising audience with each character that he played on-screen; be it a mute in Golmaal series, a hardcore gangster in Shootout at Lokhandwala or a honest police officer in Khakee. And, despite not playing the lead, the actor has time and again stood out and proved his acting prowess with conviction.

The actor turns 35 today and his close friends in the industry have poured birthday wishes on Twitter. It’s a double bonanza for Tusshar as his fellowmen in the industry are quite upbeat about his most awaited film of the year ‘The Dirty Picture’ and can’t withhold bombarding him with best wishes for the film too. “Hey wishing my Super Kool costar TusshKapoor super duper birthday- happiness-prosperity- and a big DIRTY success (sic),” said Riteish Deshmukh.

Newly turned dad Abhishek Bachchan too blessed Tusshar, “Happy birthday Tushki. May this year be filled with happiness and success for you (sic),” says Abhishek Bachchan. To which Tusshar replied, “Thanks so much bhaiyu, congrats to Ash and you both for parenthood!!!(sic).”

“I wish my witty humored co-star Tusshar a Super Birthday and a Successfully Dirty year head ☺ (sic),” tweeted pretty actress Amrita Rao. Bombshell Sophie Choudry added, “Wishing loads of happiness & success! Happy b'day darl! Dirty Picture is gonna ROCK! Lots of love! Dinner soon pukka! Big hug! (sic).

“Wishing TusshKapoor, a super birthday. Happiness, health, prosperity, everything you desire gets fulfilled (sic),” wished Taran Adarsh. And last but not the least Sangeeth Sivan who tweeted, “Happy B'day tusshar… have a great one....(sic).”

On that note, here’s wishing Tusshar Kapoor a very happy birthday and a prosperous year head from our end at Daily Bhaskar too.

...being a human...