Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: 21 Crazy Riddles
03-31-2009, 07:19 PM #1
21 Crazy Riddles
1. Where was the first potato found?
Ans: In the ground.
2. What comes down but never goes up?
3. If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it take hundred cats to kill hundred rats?
Ans: three minutes.
4. What can fly but has no wings?
5. What always goes 2 sleeps wearing its shoes?
6. I m like a ribbon, tied by nature, across the sky, what m I?
7. How would u write nineteen that if one is taken out, then its
Ans: XIX when one is taken out, its remains XX.
8. There were ten sparrows sitting on a tree. A hunter fired and tow of them fell dead. How many sparrows were left on the tree?
9. Two sons and two fathers went hunting. They succeeded in hunting one pigeon each on counting it was found that they were only three pigeons.How is that?
Ans: They were only three persons, son father and grandfather.
10. Which is the hardest key to turn?
11. which part of London in France?
12: why ur nose is not twelve inches long?
Ans: Because then it would be a foot.
13. What r the largest ant in the world?
14.what is the easiest way to get to heaven quickly?
Ans: just stand in front of the fast moving car
15. Where do fish keep their money?
Ans: at the river bank.
16. Which sea has waves but no water?
17. What do u calls an Arabian milkman?
Ans: milk shaikh.
18. Which is the most shocking city in the world?
19. Why Pakistani cricket team given cigarette lighter?
Ans: because they lost all their matches.
20. Which fish lives in heaven?
Ans: Angel fish.
21. What do u calls a sleeping bull?
Ans: A bulldozer.
03-31-2009, 08:42 PM #2
Thank you for sharing with us .