Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Real desi boy meets reel desi boy Akshay!

Follow us on Social Media

His name might be on the lines of tha famous character of Amitabh Bachchan ‘Shehenshah’ but he calls himself the biggest fan of actor Akshay Kumar. Yes, after a long wait of four years, Shehenshah finally got to meet his idol, Akshay at the Daily Bhaskar office.

Nearly 15 years old and hailing from Nainital, Shehenshah’s happiness knew no bounds as soon as he met Akki, especially after going through hell a lot of trouble to meet his favourite star. Shehenshah sheds light on the same by saying, “My parents and I, despite being below poverty line, have been doing rounds of Mumbai since four years now just to catch the glimpse of Akshay, but all our efforts went to vain. We lived on pedestrians each time we came here.”

He goes on to add, “My father was against my madness for Akshay. In fact, he had beaten me once when I annoyed him by writing Akshay’s initials with mine by burning my arm. I was no less, as I went ahead burning my foot, seeing that my father melted and as a result; we started visiting Mumbai often to fulfill my dreams.”

Shehenshah ensured that he told Akshay about his struggle during the meeting and the actor too, could not control his emotions and spent some good time with the lad. Akshay blessed the boy and requested him to concentrate on his studies for a bright future.
    ...being a human...