Default John Abraham: Not completely fit

Follow us on Social Media

Actor John Abraham, after sporting a muscular body for Nishikanth Kamat's force, admits he isn't fit for action films as yet. "Force was 0 per cent of John Abraham in terms of fitness and I will reach my 100 er cent in the ext four years," he says.

"I'm far from my extreme fitness level but I will get there. I can offer a better and fitter John every year to the audience."

After two comedies, Housefull 2 and Desi Boyz, John will be seen in two action-packed movies next year, Race 2 and Shootout At Wadala. "Next year is only for action," he beams, adding that he's keen on doing some intelligent action a la the James Bond series.

And if he doesn't get the right script, he even plans to create one on his own. "By doing five somersaults in the air, I'm not offering anything new. To make an action film look good, you must have a great script. Why does the Bond series look great? It's because the guy is intelligent. He's not flying around; he's not muscular. He is just a normal but lethal man with brains."