Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default written update yeh rishta kya kehlata hai in 11-11-11

    Follow us on Social Media







    pls write the written update yeh rishta kya kehlata hai in 11-11-11,bcz in my place they didnt telecast star plus channel, so i read only written
    update using my mobile phone so pls write the written update as soon as possible

  2. #2
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    This is nothing but just a usual date. as a muslim we shouldn't believe in those crappy things.

  3. #3
    Master of dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,009

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janu View Post
    as a muslim we shouldn't believe in those crappy things.
    Janu whts wrong with u ?


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  4. #4
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janu View Post
    This is nothing but just a usual date. as a muslim we shouldn't believe in those crappy things.
    janu just shut up ur candy mouth









  5. #5
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kumarandils View Post
    pls write the written update yeh rishta kya kehlata hai in 11-11-11,bcz in my place they didnt telecast star plus channel, so i read only written
    update using my mobile phone so pls write the written update as soon as possible
    http://www.desirulez.net/yeh-rishta-...ine-video.html here u go









 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •