Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Default Wwe raw results from nottingham, england: Punk vs. Del rio, cena, nash and more

Follow us on Social Media

Quite a few empty seats but the crowd was pretty hot, especially for the main events.
    Santino Marella def. Drew McIntyre with the cobra. Crowd was hot for both guys as they were the first two out.

Mason Ryan def. Curt Hawkins with the full nelson slam.

Alex Riley and Primo def. David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty.

Dolph Ziggler def. John Morrison to retain the United States Title.

The Bella Twins did a dance off with four people from the audience. A little kid won and got to go backstage.

Beth Phoenix def. Eve Torres to retain the Divas Title. Beth attacked Eve afterwards and Kelly Kelly made the save.

John Cena, Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder def. The Miz, R Truth and Kevin Nash. Crowd was hot for all guys involved. Cena was mostly cheered with a few boos here and there. Cena pinned Miz with the FU.

CM Punk def. Alberto del Rio by disqualification when Ricardo Rodriguez got involved. Dolph, Otunga and McGillicutty ran down and the heels beat down on Punk. Cena, Kofi, Ryder and Eve made the save. Everyone hit their finishers on Dolph to send the crowd home happy.

Overall the show was a lot of fun.

New Arrivals

T

fake news last time also you guys share some fake news. Please don't do this.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

T

yeah u r right master game

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

T

lage raho..................

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by mastergame View Post
    fake news last time also you guys share some fake news. Please don't do this.
    Well you can visit lordsofpain.net. its a popular wrestling news site. i got it their!